Gear HireKayaking works much better if you have nice, warm, dry gear and a good boat!
The Canterbury Whitewater Club hires out to members everything you need to get on the water including kayaks, paddles, jackets, helmets, and PFDs.
To arrange for hiring gear please contact Liam: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment should be made BEFORE pick-up, into the account: 03-1592-0082891-00
Pick up and drop off are on Wednesdays at 6pm sharp, and only if prearranged.
Gear must be returned clean and dry without sand/stones in kayaks!
Gear available for hire (first in first served):
- Whitewater Kayaks – $20 a week
- Dagger Axiom 8.0, 8.5, 9.0
- Dagger RPM (x3), RPM Max (x2)
- Dagger Nomad 8.1
- Jackson Zen 65, 75
- Liquidlogic Remix 59, 69, 79
- Eskimo Kendo (x3)
- Wavesport Diesel 60
- Jackson Dynamic Duo Tandem
(Requires club member in the back who is competent paddling the grade above)
- Slalom Kayaks – Perception Reflex (Plastic) (x2) – Free hire
- Sea Kayaks
- Single (x2) – $55 a week
- Double – $65 a week
- Paddles(x4)/Spraydecks(x3) – $ included
- Paddles (Originz Nevis Bluff and Mohaka paddles 194-200cm) – $5 a week
- Spraydecks – $5 a week
- Helmets – $5 a week
- Rescue PFDs – $5 a week
- Semi-Drytops (Latex wrist seals, neoprene neck seal) – $5 a week